JOIN 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
llamacraft.fun
Interested in becoming a Staff Member on our server? We are constantly looking for staff! If you are interested and meet all requirements, make sure to apply!

Why do trigger words auto-ban?

Nebby

I know that half of the people here are appealing discord bans. Why does the bot auto-ban with *zero* warning for saying trigger words like "bot" and "spam"? I doubt it should do that, I'm sorry but that's just weird...
At least give people warnings and not an auto ban, if it's that much of a problem

Nebby

I'd also like to add two things:
- three strike warning for trigger words
- just don't allow spam advertisers to promote your server in the first place?????? It solves every problem, from the auto ban needing to be in place to people appealing discord bans to me typing this rn :/

ItsAaron_

Manager
✔ Llama Staff
Manager
These suggestions are being taken into account! We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
We unfortunately aren't in control of the people promoting the server and we have tried everything in our power to stop this from happening. Thus we have a Filter put in place to prevent any issues from being caused.

Comedy

The Problem is as Aaron said that bots are promoting llamacraft and also their try their best to bring this under control. but it is very difficult.

Comedy

Hey,

I am writing this about 6 Hours later.

So...

As Aaron already said the Server currently has a bot invasion that are promoting llamacraft. although their doing everything against this it is not rare that people got false-banned from discord servers. i also created my account because of this. altough the administrator account approval would take to long i contacted 64Tick he could help me and also unbanned me. later on Aaron approved my account.

This is also the reason why most of the people are appealing

I hope i could help you with that little explaination.

Sincerely,
Comedy