USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

• Interested in becoming staff? If so please head over to our Helper application form! Make sure to read all the requirements to make sure you are eligible!

My Staff Application

IllAlexllI

User name: IllAlexllI

Minecraft Username IllAlexllI

Discord Username + # IllAlexllI#3686

Working Microphone
Yes

Timezone Nzt

Country New Zealand

Languages English and some French

User Activity Monday: 16:00 pm to 22:00 pm
Tuesday: 16:00 pm to 22:00 pm
Wednesday: 16:00 pm to 18:30 pm
Thursday: 16:00 pm to 22:00 pm
Friday: 16:00 to 22:00
Saturday: 10:00 am to 00:00 am
Sunday: 10:00 am to 00:00 am

This is an estimated schedule, it might change due to the amount of homework I get

User Experience I have been playing skyblock for years and I don't intend on stopping anytime soon. Ive been playing on many other minecraft servers and staffed on servers such as hypercraft and Boomercraft (yes thats a real server) I have been playing minecraft since the start and have been wanting to staff on a bigger server like LlamaCraft for ages.

What brought you to LlamaCraft I was invite by some friends and yolo

What inspired you to apply Some of the most obvious reasons is that i would like to staff on a bigger and more well built server, also i would like to help the community and would like to help players if that means banning people or helping them find out how some things work.

Previous Punishments I was false banned for being Yolo cuz a command was broken but was unbanned then have had a mute for racism

If your application will be denied, Do you agree not to argue with the staff memberabout the decision? Yes

Do you agree if you ask staff to look at your application that you will be denied instantly? Yes

Anything else to add I'm a 14 year old boy that likes playing Minecraft and developing stuff for games. I play piano and love to hang out with friends. Im a snowboarder and have won many competitions.

slime58

Hello ,
Please apply in the correct area And I am sorry for what happened before as command falsely told me something.
-SlimeGalsh-