USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

• Interested in becoming staff? If so please head over to our Helper application form! Make sure to read ALL THE REQUIREMENTS to make sure you are eligible!

| AndyPhan 1v1s |

AndyPhan

Greetings everyone,

I am currently a Helper on LlamaCraft and in this thread, I will be uploading my perspective of players that I have dueled. If you want to try and beat me, message me in-game (AndyPhan) or on Discord (Evoltution#8188). I will only duel via Gapple kit. This is so that the fights last longer and are more entertaining. These duels will take place on LlamaCraft. Subscribe to me- if you want. (To watch the video, click on the names of the player's username below.)

get_fired

qoap

piedude768

Fablism (Sorry for loud background scream at 0:37, bad quality, and weird lag I was having during the fight.) (Tried to put background music for entertainment purposes.)

[Mod] Dylqn_ (Good quality) (This video and the videos below will be in good quality.)

spexa

ArchaoticPlayz

Keep in mind that I will be updating this thread frequently. Leave any suggestions in the comments that will benefit my YouTube channel and uploads. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Stormy

hey AndyPhan tell everyone I will be right back I don't know how long but I got my electronics taken away and I will be contacting you guys threw the for.